Roller Covering Strips
Roller Covering Strips : Roller coverings are designed to increase the coefficient of friction of rollers. and are used mainly in the weaving and finishing sectors of the Textile industry. They are manufactured to the highest possible standards using specially designed elastomers. The comprehensive range is suitable for all types of machinery and offers technical qualities such as high quality textile carcass with very good dimensional stability even for wet processing; high wear resistant covers in natural rubber, specially formulated elastomers and silicon consistent quality due to the fully automated cycle of production control.
We are supply and process the special type coating on Rubber & Pu Timing Belt, Flat & Conveyor belts as per customer requirements and application. Specially used in Packing, Printing , labeling, Corrugated Industry, Bottle industry, Glass Processing, Food & Pharmaceutical industry . Etc.
Applications : Setting machine, Sueding Machine, Napping machine, Fabric inspecting machine, Cloth inspecting machine, Scutcher, Airjet weaving machines, Water jet weaving machines, Rapier weaving machines, Warp knitting machine, Cloth rolling machine, Spreading machine, Projectile weaving machine, Circular weaving machines.
- Rust, dirt, water and oil on a roll must be completely removed before bonding.
- The bonding should be appliedevenly and thinly on a roll.
- After bonding, it is necessary to let it set for at least 30 minutes under general conditions. Repeat the bonding process again.
- Winding rubbers trips should be done after the second bonding, stretching the rubber strips as you wind.
- A hand roller or hammer should be used to press the surface of the rubber strips.
- If the adhesive comes out from the joints of the runner strips, it is necessary to wipe it off with a brush soaked in Thinner (Solvents).